1. Do step 2, step 3, or step 4 below for how you would like to open your Personalization settings.
2. Open Settings, click/tap on the Personalization icon, and go to step 5 below.
3. Right click or press and hold on your desktop, click/tap on Personalize, and go to step 5 below. (see screenshot below)
4. Open the Control Panel (icons view), click/tap on the Personalization icon, click/tap on the Screen Saver icon at the bottom, and go to step 6 below. (see screenshot below)
This option is only available starting in Windows 10 Insider Preview build 10547.
Click/tap on Lock screen on the left side, and click/tap on the Screen saver settings link on the right side at the bottom. (see screenshot below)
6. Choose or Change Screen Saver
A) Select a screen saver you want in the Screen saver drop down menu. (see screenshot below)
7. Change Settings of Selected Screen Saver
A) Click/tap on the Settings button. (see screenshot below)
B) Choose the settings you want for the selected screen saver, and click/tap on OK. Some screen savers will not have any settings available for it. (see screenshots below)
8. Preview Screen Saver
A) Click/tap on Preview to see what your screen saver will look like, before clicking OK in step 11 below. (see screenshot below)
9. Select Idle Time to Wait before showing Screen Saver
A) In the Wait drop down menu, select how many minutes you want Windows to wait while you are inactive on the PC before showing the selected screen saver. (see screenshot below)
10. Turn On or Off Password Protection on Resume from Screen Saver
11. When finished, click/tap on OK.
A) Check (turn on) or uncheck (turn off) the On resume, display logon screen box. (see screenshot below)