Sharing one drive files and simultaneous editing.
- Sign In at https://onedrive.live.com with your user name and password.
- Once in One Drive go to Documents and look for the document you would like to edit.
- Once you open an excel doc you may notice that you see some cells will have a border in different colors those borders are other users editing that cell. Your Cell will always be green and other user colors will vary.
- You may also see the user who is editing cells by clicking the cell.
- There is no save button all data is saved once you move to the next cell. The Cells should update as soon as you move to the next cell for all users to see.