Using an existing PST File with email account.
1. Open outlook, go to file.
2. Go to Account Settings and the 2nd account settings.
3. Click Email tab and then the new button.
4. Click manual and next.
5. Choose POP or IMAP email.
6. Navigate to the location of your existing PST file. Most likely in the documents folder under outlook or outlook files.
Checking the default locations in addition to the above methods is always recommended as there might be some disconnected pst-files which you might have forgotten about but still like to keep anyway.
The default locations to check are:
If you are still on Windows XP or previous, check the following locations: