UPGRADING FROM TEAM VIEWER 7 or 8 to 10.
This should be the only time you will have to do this. All future updates will be a 1 button click to update.
Exit Old Team Viewer Version.
1. First you will have to exit the current running version.
2. Go to taskbar and click "Show Hidden Items"
3. Right Click on Team Viewer and Exit.
4. Follow instructions to install software to reinstall over old version.
Install New Version Team Viewer:
WHEN INSTALLING PLEASE USE THE PASSWORD PROVIDED BY TECH.
Installing ECS Support Software.
1. Open a browser and navigate to www.ExpressComputer.biz/downloads
2. Left side of the page you will find 3 download options. Choose the first one. “Download ECS Support.”
3. Click the “Run ECS Support” Button and run the installation file.
4. Once the program starts to install choose “Next”
5. Next page please choose “both of the above” and click next
6. Accept the License Agreementand click next.
7. Click Next.
8. Please enter the password provided by tech in both password fields and click the finish button.
9. Click the Finish button.
10. Click Allow and finish
11. Last Step is to send your ECS Tech the ID for your computer.
12. Once the installation is complete you will see the final screen. It will show Your ID. Please make a note of this for the tech and click OK.
Express Computer Host is now installed on your computer and will allow your tech to remote in and work on your computer while you watch everything we do.