1. Go to Menu.
2. Go to Accounts & sync settings.
3. Press on Add account.
Note: There are 2 possible sets of settings to use. If method A does not work, try method B.
I. Enter your email address in the Email field, your password in the Password field and then press Next.
II. Enter S05\your_SAM_account_name in the DOMAIN\Username field. You can find your SAM account name in your Control Panel in the Contact Information section (ex: user_example.com).
I. Enter your email address in the Email field, your password in the Password field and leave the Domain field blank.
II. Enter your email address in the Username field.
4. You can find your server address in your Control Panel in the User Information section (ex: webmail.example.com).
5. Check the box Requires SSL and then press on Next.
6. Press Automatic push.
7. Choose how far back you want to sync in the Amount to synchronize field.
8. Press on Next.
9. In the Give this account a name field, you may give a screen name to your account (optional).
10. Enter the name you wish recipients of your emails to see in the Your name field (displayed on outgoing messages).
11. Press on Done