1. Run all updates that have not been installed. Home Screen and type Windows Update.
2. Now Click the “Windows Update”
3. See what updates are available some will be optional. You can choose to run or not run the optional updates but I recommend you run all updates first.
4. Select all updates by checking the top box. Then click install.
5. Repeat Steps 1 – 4 until all updates are complete.
6. Check to see if your computer will work with Windows 10. Click the Windows Logo
7. Click the menu in top left corner.
8. Click the Check your PC.
9. Make sure to get the “You’re good to go!”
10. To start the Windows 10 Upgrade. Click the Windows Logo in the Task bar bottom right.
If you don’t want to wait for it to download you can force it to start by doing the following.
2. Once at this web site choose download tool now 64 bit will be most users. Then click run.
3. Upgrade this PC now and next.
4. Download will start.
5. Once the download is computer you will see the preparing window.
6. Now Accept the license.
7. More updates will run.
8. Choose Install
9. Windows 10 is now installing.
10. Once the update is complete you will be at the welcome screen of windows 10. Click Next
11. Use Express Settings.
12. Click Next on the Apps Page.
13. This wont take long.
14. Once this completes you will be finished.